Get The Look: Fun Disco Makeup!
Updated: Oct 15
Hi beauties! I am so excited to write this post today! Get ready to boogie on down with this fun Disco-themed makeup look!
That's right beauties, Disco is NOT dead! In fact, it was even on the runways at Fall fashion week! So get in on this returning makeup trend!
1. Apply moisturizer, eye cream, and lip balm. Let set.
2. Apply foundation and concealer.
3. Grab your favorite blue or green eyeshadows (I used blue on Margaret), and apply a medium shade on the outer and inner corners of your mobile eyelid. Next apply a light shade of blue/green in the center of the eyelid and blend. This is called the spotlight technique! Draw on a thick line of black eyeliner.
4. Grab a fun highlighter and apply to the brow bone.
5. Apply a gorgeous pinky blush from the apples of the cheeks all the way to the temple bone. Feel free to apply as heavy as desired! Apply highlight to the top of the cheek bone.
6. Grab your favorite nude or red lippie and apply!
7. Finish with mascara (and lashes if you like)! Be ready to do the Hustle! 🎵🎶
That's it! And don't forget to tag me in your photos!! Righteous!
If you are ready to be a disco diva, book your EVERYTHING EYES makeup class today!
Later! <3 Carla