New Rules Starting in 2019 (& Beyond) for my New England Clients!
Updated: Apr 6
Hey beauties! Happy New Year! I am so excited to start 2019 and to beautify all of you! As the title states:
🎵🎵 I've got new rules, I'll count em! 🎵🎵
As you all know by now, I provide services all over New England! I am writing this post for all of you lovelies today so you are aware of the new rules taking effect from now on!
1. To secure your wedding date, you must provide a non-refundable retainer of fifty-percent (50%) of your wedding day makeup service group total. The remaining 50% will be due 30 days before the wedding date.
1. All bridal trials will be done at the CCBC.
2. All trials will be booked via square: click here to check it out! (it's super easy!)
1. CCBC will travel on-site for all day-of bridal makeup services, regardless of party-size, or location within New England. Travel fees may apply and will be quoted directly on invoices.
D. Cancellation Policies
1. Trials: If the trial is cancelled less than 24 hours before the start time, a cancellation fee will be charged to the card provided at booking.
2. If the Bride cancels wedding services: retainer will not be refunded and is non-transferable. If the Bride cancels services 60 days or less, bride is responsible for remaining balance.
3. If CCBC cancels: Carla will first look for a replacement makeup artist. If Carla cannot find a replacement, the client will receive a full refund.
E. Assistant Fee
1. It is at the artist's discretion to bring an assistant, depending on party size and time limits.The artist takes a group of 6 faces as the absolute maximum. If your party exceeds 6 faces, the artist will bring an assistant along at the rate of $150. The assistant fee will be added onto the Bride's day-of makeup total.
NON-BRIDAL MAKEUP RULES:
**These rules are applied to Event, Photoshoot, Corporate, Editorial, and all other non-bridal makeup services.**
1. All clients must sign a waiver.
2. All appointments will be booked via square. The appointment must be booked 2 weeks prior to event date.
3. Cancellation Policy: cancellation fees apply when clients cancel less than 24 hours before the service start time. A cancellation fee will be charged to the card on file.
4. Party size accommodations:
A. For groups 4 or fewer, event makeup services will take place at the CCBC home studio. If this group requests CCBC to travel on-site, the travel fee starts at $70.
B. CCBC will travel on-site for event makeup services for group 5+. Depending on distance, travel fees may apply.
C. Assistant Fee: It is at the artist's discretion to bring an assistant, depending on party size and time limits. If your party exceeds 6 faces, the artist will bring an assistant along at the rate of $150. The assistant fee will be added onto the Client's day-of makeup total.
Accepted forms of payment are:
-Debit/Credit via Square
So that's it beauties! These are the new rules from here on out! As always, you are welcome to reach out to me with any questions! Feel free to fill out a website inquiry or email me directly!
Later! <3 Carla